Michael J. Jordan joined the Steinberg Law Firm as an associate in 2006. Michael earned a B.A. from the University of South Carolina, received his law degree from the Florida Coastal School of Law, and immediately joined The Steinberg Law Firm.
Michael was drawn to the Steinberg Law Firm because of its long history and dedication to helping injured workers. He especially recognized the importance of the firm’s reputation for delivering proven results for the injured people of South Carolina.
While in law school, Jordan volunteered his services in a legal aid clinic, which helped him appreciate every citizen’s right to a fair hearing. He has continued this service to the community by devoting time to Lowcountry AIDS Services in Charleston. Michael volunteers with other non-profit organizations, including Relay for Life.
Michael was named to the Executive Committee of the SC Injured Workers Advocates. He is also a member of the South Carolina Bar, Charleston County Bar Association, Berkeley County Bar Association, South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association and South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division. His trial work has been featured in SC Lawyers Weekly newspaper. He is married and lives in Mount Pleasant.
- Michael Jordan’s Charleston County EMS Lawsuit Featured on WCIV ABC News 4
- Attorney Michael Jordan Representing 27 EMS Workers in Labor Case against Charleston County
- Steinberg Law Firm Proud to Announce $1.9M Verdict in Auto Tort Case
- Attorney Michael Jordan Elected President of Berkeley County Bar
- Steinberg Law Firm Secures Workers' Comp Benefits for Client Who Tripped at Work
- Attorneys Jordan, Meehan Win Big Settlement for Auto Accident Client