If you’ve been injured at work, in a car accident, or because of someone else’s negligence, you probably have a lot of questions: Who is going to help me pay for medical bills? Do I have a personal injury case? Am I entitled to compensation for my injuries? What do I do next?
The personal injury claims process can be complex and confusing. Trying to deal with hospital bills, doctor visits, insurance adjustors, and stacks of paperwork can be extremely overwhelming. Leave the heavy lifting to us. We can handle the legal side of things so you can focus on getting better. If you try to handle your case yourself, you risk damaging your claim and losing thousands of dollars. An attorney can help you create the strongest case possible, so you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Here are 5 reasons why you don’t want to go it alone:
- Insurance companies hire a team of attorneys to protect their interests. They are all working against you to pay you as little as possible on your claim. Working with Steinberg Law Firm gets you your own team, fighting to defend your rights and get you everything you deserve.
- The law has its own language, and it can be difficult to understand on your own. Adjustors throw around legal jargon and confusing documents, and may even try to get you to sign something to waive your right to compensation. Don’t sign anything before talking with an attorney.
- If you or a family member has been injured, you should put your energy into getting better – not fighting for your rights. We can help you seek appropriate medical attention through our network of healthcare providers. We’ll handle your claim and the insurance adjustors while you get the care you need.
- Our experienced personal injury attorneys can help determine early on if your case stands a chance in court. If you try to represent yourself, you risk losing thousands or ruining your case. We can help gather all the evidence and documentation you need to present a strong case and collect the compensation you deserve under the law.
- A lawyer can you help you understand what to expect, when to expect it, and how to prepare for what can be a long process. Our team of lawyers have over 170 years of combined legal experience, and can help you every step of the way. Don’t go it alone. Get the Firm behind you.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in or around Charleston, need to file a workers’ compensation claim, or have questions about personal injury cases, contact the Steinberg Law Firm for a free, confidential case review. Call 843-720-2800 or chat live now to discuss your case with a firm representative right away.