Careers: Bilingual Client Acquisition Associate
Working closely with the Client Relations Manager, the Client Acquisition Associate will survey prospective English and Spanish speaking clients and empathize with them on the details of their case, assist in New Client Onboarding, and help maintain our ongoing referral relationships with other firms ensuring that they continue to flourish.
Job Duties for Client Acquisition Support
- Evaluate prospective client inquires and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
- Help the Intake team chase potential new clients
- Set appointments for potential new clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Follow up on pending client acquisition factors (pending photos, contracts, authorizations).
- Supervise new client onboarding and paperwork collection to ensure our new clients make it through the onboarding process smoothly and successfully
- Maintain existing CRM databases (Lead Docket) with client information (marketing sources, settlements and fees).
- Assist Clients Relations Manager with updating weekly and monthly prospect reports.
- Translating and Mailing letters.
- Enforce policies as it relates to prospect management.
- Help distribute marketing swag materials for each office and staff.
- Maintaining inventory of all promotional swag items.
- Work with the Marketing director to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help increase our Spanish speaking caseload.
- Maintain referral network and outgoing referrals and help grow
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, and spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s internal and personnel affairs.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including firm leadership, management, and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context and demonstrates good judgment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, work independently, and take initiative.
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative.
- Must exhibit high energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude; articulate and confident.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3-years' experience in Customer Service.
- Experience with data and CRM management.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and in Spanish.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, and scheduling in Outlook.
Join the team