Careers: Bilingual Receptionist - Goose Creek Office
Greet clients and answer phone in friendly, professional manner
- Assist visiting clients with special requests such as copies, directions, and faxes
- Manage and schedule conference room reservations
- Assist with attorney projects that include confidential information
- Data entry
- Distribute all interoffice mail
- Organize filing for file clerk
- Work with office manager to place service calls and assist with administrative duties
- Order necessary office supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of the waiting area and offer water, coffee, or tea to clients.
- Maintain reception area and assist with general requests.
- Translate for Spanish speaking clients as needed
Required Education and Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.
Join the team