5 Attorneys Win "Best Lawyers in America" Awards 2016
Steinberg Law Firm is proud to announce that five of our attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 22nd edition of The Best Lawyers in America for the following practice areas and metropolitan areas:
- David Pearlman, Best Lawyers 2016 Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants, Charleston, SC
- Kevin Holmes, Best Lawyers 2016 Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants, Charleston, SC
- Ben Akery, Best Lawyers 2016 Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants, Charleston, SC
- Malcolm Crosland, Best Lawyers 2016 Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants, Charleston, SC
- Tom White, Best Lawyers 2016 Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants, Charleston, SC
White was also named the Best Lawyers 2016 Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants “Lawyer of the Year” in Charleston, SC.
Being named by The Best Lawyers in America is a very high honor and each attorney is greatly appreciative of these awards. Our attorneys fight hard to do what's right for their clients and rightfully have gained a reputation as such.
“Recognition by Best Lawyers is prestigious, and we’re extremely grateful to be selected for our work,” Pearlman said. “People who have suffered injury on the job or in an accident often feel like they’re alone in dealing with the aftermath. We are proud to help our clients realize that isn’t true by maintaining an excellent standard of legal service.”
About Steinberg Law Firm
Founded in 1927, Steinberg Law Firm provides representation to people who have been injured in accidents on the road, in the workplace, on dangerous premises and in other situations where negligence may have been a factor. With multiple offices in South Carolina, the firm is able to serve clients throughout the state. Attorneys at the firm have won awards and set precedents acting on behalf of employees in workers’ compensation cases.
Coronavirus has impacted the world in so many ways, and now that we’re approaching peak vacation season, many people are looking for alternative vacation ideas. Instead of taking a trip…