The challenges that many injury victims face are often considerable, and victims and their families may be left with questions about what they can do to deal with these challenges. At the Steinberg Law Firm, we understand just how hard it can be to find the answers you need at this time. That’s why our team of attorneys has put together the following collection of frequently asked questions and answers to assist clients and potential clients in this difficult situation.
If you have additional questions, or if you would prefer to speak with an attorney directly, please contact us today at 843-720-2800.
Frequently Asked Questions
The staff at Steinberg Lawfirm was amazing. This was my first experience needing legal assistance; my anxiety levels were high. They were patient and informative as they walked me through my process. Thank you for making one of the most scariest and stressful situations of my life a little easier and less intimidating.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Malpractice
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury
- How do I know who is responsible for my injuries?
- How do I prove my elderly family member is being abused?
- I’ve been hurt in an accident. Should I file a personal injury lawsuit?
- If I file a personal injury lawsuit, do I need to go to court?
- What if I am contacted by the other insurance company?
- Who is liable for my damages?
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Lawsuit Process
- Do I have to sue?
- Do I need an attorney?
- How much compensation am I entitled to receive?
- How much is my case worth?
- If I file criminal charges against an attacker, can I still file a lawsuit?
- What are most of your clients seeking when they come to you?
- What are punitive and compensatory damages?
- What can I expect when dealing with The Steinberg Law Firm?
- What extra things can an attorney make sure are covered?
- What is a statute of limitations?
- Why do I need to hire a lawyer?
- Why should I hire an attorney?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Workplace Injuries
- Can I be compensated for missing time from work?
- Do I have to work if my doctor approves “light duty” work?
- How does the workers’ compensation judge calculate how much money you get?
- How long does workers’ compensation last?
- I was injured on the job. Can I file a suit against my employer?
- What are some of the most common work related injuries?
- What does Partial Disability mean under South Carolina’s workers’ compensation law?
- What does Total Disability mean under South Carolina’s workers’ compensation law?
- What Happens if I’ve been hurt on the job and I’m permanently disabled?
- What happens to my job if I’ve been injured?
- What if I need to get back to work, but my doctor hasn’t approved it?
- What if I’ve seen my company doctor but want a second opinion?
- What if the employee dies due to a work injury? What kind of benefits does the family get?
- Why do I need a workers’ compensation lawyer? Shouldn’t I just contact the insurance company by myself?
- If I’ve been in an auto accident, who pays my medical bills?
- What should I do if I’ve been injured by a defective product?