The challenges that many injury victims face are often considerable, and victims and their families may be left with questions about what they can do to deal with these challenges. At the Steinberg Law Firm, we understand just how hard it can be to find the answers you need at this time. That’s why our team of attorneys has put together the following collection of frequently asked questions and answers to assist clients and potential clients in this difficult situation.
If you have additional questions, or if you would prefer to speak with an attorney directly, please contact us today at 843-720-2800.
Frequently Asked Questions About Worker's Compensation
- Can I be compensated for missing time from work?
- Do I have to work if my doctor approves “light duty” work?
- How long does workers’ compensation last?
- I was injured on the job. Can I file a suit against my employer?
- What Happens if I’ve been hurt on the job and I’m permanently disabled?
- What happens to my job if I’ve been injured?
- What if I need to get back to work, but my doctor hasn’t approved it?
- What if I’ve seen my company doctor but want a second opinion?