The challenges that many injury victims face are often considerable, and victims and their families may be left with questions about what they can do to deal with these challenges. At the Steinberg Law Firm, we understand just how hard it can be to find the answers you need at this time. That’s why our team of attorneys has put together the following collection of frequently asked questions and answers to assist clients and potential clients in this difficult situation.
If you have additional questions, or if you would prefer to speak with an attorney directly, please contact us today at 843-720-2800.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
- Am I liable if I hit the car in front of me after I was rear-ended by another driver?
- Can I sue after a car accident if I was not wearing my seat belt?
- Do I have to call the police after a car accident?
- Do I need a car accident attorney?
- Does South Carolina use a fault-based system for car accidents? What does that mean for someone involved in an auto accident?
- How is fault determined in South Carolina?
- How long do I have to file a car accident claim?
- How many car accidents occur in South Carolina each year?
- How many fatal car accidents happen in South Carolina each year?
- What compensation can I get after a car accident?
- What do I do if I am in a car accident and the at-fault driver does not have insurance?
- What do I do if my damages are more than the insurance policy limits of the at-fault driver who hit me in a car accident?
- What do I need to know about my South Carolina accident report?
- What does comparative fault mean when it relates to a South Carolina car accident?
- What should I do after a car accident?