Car Accident Answers
The challenges that many injury victims face are often considerable, and victims and their families may be left with questions about what they can do to deal with these challenges. At the Steinberg Law Firm, we understand just how hard it can be to find the answers you need at this time. That’s why our team of attorneys has put together the following collection of frequently asked questions and answers to assist clients and potential clients in this difficult situation.
If you have additional questions, or if you would prefer to speak with an attorney directly, please contact us today at 843-720-2800.
- Am I liable if I hit the car in front of me after I was rear-ended by another driver?
- Can I sue after a car accident if I was not wearing my seat belt?
- Do I have to call the police after a car accident?
- Do I need a car accident attorney?
- Does South Carolina use a fault-based system for car accidents? What does that mean for someone involved in an auto accident?
- How is fault determined in South Carolina?
- How long do I have to file a car accident claim?
- How many car accidents occur in South Carolina each year?
- How many fatal car accidents happen in South Carolina each year?
- What compensation can I get after a car accident?
- What do I do if I am in a car accident and the at-fault driver does not have insurance?
- What do I do if my damages are more than the insurance policy limits of the at-fault driver who hit me in a car accident?
- What do I need to know about my South Carolina accident report?
- What does comparative fault mean when it relates to a South Carolina car accident?
- What should I do after a car accident?
WE HAVE RECOVERED OVER $500 MILLION FOR CLIENTS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS, INCLUDING:
Leaders in the Legal Industry
Steinberg attorneys have been awarded numerous distinctions, such as Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News & World Report, Gedney M. Howe, Jr. Award for Outstanding Public Service, the SC Leadership in Law award, and has been voted Best Workers’ Comp Firm in SC, among other distinctions.
What Our Clients Say
They have amazing lawyers!
They have worked on an impossible situation and exceeded all expectations in the resulting settlements. I would recommend the Steinberg Law Firm to anyone and everyone!
My experience was excellent
From the first consultation to the end of my case I was kept updated step by step. My attorney worked hard for me and got me more than what I expected.
I never felt like I was alone
My lawyer and his Paralegal were right with me the entire case. I never felt like I was alone. At every turn they were in my corner. Someone recommended me to Steinberg law firm and I gladly would do the same for someone else.
I couldn't have asked for better
The people from the Steinberg group are top-notch. They handled my case extremely well, I couldn’t have asked for a better performance. Thank you all so much for all you did for me.
I am grateful for them!
At my worst, they honestly and carefully protected and defended my family on multiple levels. I’m a client for life and the integrity of this law firm is unmatched. Thank You Steinberg Law Family!!!
The people are thoughtful and professional
Questions and concerns always get answered and concerns are taken care of. Thank you all at Steinburg for a good experience and for showing me that you care about your clients.
The best law firm
This the best law firm anyone could ever deal with. Mr. Pearlman will work hard to get everything that is owed to you. It was a pleasure to have been represented by this firm.
I highly recommend them
They work as a team providing the best referrals and assistance to accomplish what my family and I needed. I highly recommend them because you won’t be disappointed.