Tennessee Preschool Found Guilty of Negligence in Childs Death
A Tennessee court recently found a preschool guilty of negligence after the death of a 22-month-old in 2008.
The boy died during the preschool’s lunch time when he choked on a peach. The lawsuit filed against the Lambuth Memorial Preschool stated that workers at the school did not supervise the young boy while he was eating. Witnesses who testified against the preschool claimed that it did not have enough employees for the number of children that were being taken care of at the facility.
The mother of the boy was awarded $1.5 million in compensatory and punitive damages.
It is important to keep enough supplies in your home to meet the needs of your family for at least three days. Assemble a Family Emergency Kit with items you…