Top 10 Questions to ask your Personal Injury Lawyer
During your consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers, we encourage you to ask any questions you have and alert us of any of your concerns. We want to make sure our law firm is the right fit for your case. With extensive experience in personal injury, our lawyers are committed to fighting to maximize the compensation you receive.
Here are the Top 10 Questions to ask your personal injury lawyer during your consultation:
- How much experience do you have handling personal injury cases like mine?
- What are some of the past verdicts and settlements you’ve achieved for personal injury clients?
- How long have you been in practice?
- What is my case worth?
- Do you expect my case to go to trial?
- How are fees charged?
- Will you be the attorney handling my case?
- Who will communicate with me throughout the process and how often?
- Will I be able to speak with you if I need to?
- What will you expect of my participation during the lawsuit?
Of course, these questions are just a starting point. You should ask any questions you have so that you can better understand your case and what our lawyers can do for you.
If you or a loved one has suffered a severe personal injury because of someone else’s negligence, please contact the Steinberg Law Firm, LLP, for a free case evaluation. Our experienced Charleston injury lawyers will be your aggressive advocates.
Attorney Thomas White of Steinberg Law Firm Obtains $3.2 Million on Behalf of Paralyzed Client in Recent South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Case
In July of this year, Charleston personal injury attorney Thomas White of Steinberg Law Firm and Peter David Brown helped secure a settlement award of $3.2 million in a South…