Bilingual Intake Specialist
Working closely with the Marketing Director, the Bilingual Intake Specialist and Administrative Assistant will survey prospective English and Spanish-speaking clients and be an integral member of the business development team. The Bilingual Intake Specialist and Administrative Assistant will be able to proactively and independently lead and coordinate various projects, while leveraging insights and best practices learned and developed from providing executive level support for the firm’s Intake Department. Full training provided.
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and ensuring they feel seen and heard
- Enter client information into Lead Docket and Filevine Case Management Systems
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to Firm requirements.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information
- Interact with legal assistants and attorneys for decisions on screening
- Advising caller if we can accept their case or not
- Follow up with attorneys for prospects under consideration
- Updating prospect reports
- Work with the Marketing director to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms and vendors in order to help increase our Spanish-speaking clientele
- Draft client emails, policy summaries, training memos, and follow up with each team on assigned prospects
- Maintain prospect management database
- Vetting prospects through intake procedures
- Meeting with walk-in prospects
- Follow up on pending client acquisition factors (pending photos, authorizations, contracts) and with attorneys for prospects under consideration.
- Updating monthly reports
- Training new employees on prospect management database
- Mailing letters
- Translating documents and correspondence
- Updating Manuals and Directories
- Assist with social media posts and content for Spanish-speaking audience
- Perform other miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s internal and personnel affairs.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including firm leadership, management, and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context and demonstrates good judgment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, work independently, and take initiative.
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative.
- Must be proficient in how to leverage all of the firm’s departmental resources, tools, and personnel needed to support the work of the department.
- Must have the knowledge, background, and confidence to think beyond what is asked and challenge (when appropriate) the next steps being proposed.
- Must exhibit high energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude; articulate and confident.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3-year experience in Customer Service
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Familiarity with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and scheduling in Outlook.
Join the team