Steven E. Goldberg joined the Steinberg Law Firm in 1993, following his father into a career of law. Steven explains, “Growing up, I was impressed to see my father working hard and the clients being truly thankful for that hard work.” Steven earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida and his law degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
While practicing law for over 25 years, Steven has represented clients with on the job injuries and automobile wrecks. He has had successful trial appearances as well as settlements totaling over several million dollars. Over the past several years, Steven has increased his practice to represent families of those who have had loved ones injured or killed in nursing homes because of neglect.
Steven maintains his office in Summerville, South Carolina but practices law at both the Broad Street and Goose Creek locations. He is very active in the legal community, having served as President of the South Carolina Injured Workers’ Advocates and Chairperson of the South Carolina Bar Worker’s Compensation Section. He has also served on the board of Governors for the Association for Justice (Trial Lawyers).
Steven has argued Workers’ Compensation cases before the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Supreme Court. He also addresses colleagues and members of the business community at various seminars regarding Workers Compensation issues.
He is a member of KKBE and has served as President of the East Cooper Jewish Community and as Chairman for Operation Home, an organization devoted to making homes safer for lower income residents. He also is active with the Coastal Community Foundation, serving as chair for the Grantmaking and Leadership Committee.
NEWS & ARTICLES
- Summerville Attorney Steven Goldberg Selected to Chair the Grantmaking and Community Leadership Committee at Coastal Community Foundation
- Steinberg Law Firm: A Legacy of Excellence
- Steven Goldberg Honored by Operation Home
- Steinberg Law Firm Offers Free Wills for Summerville Police Officers
- Attorney Steven Goldberg Joins Governing Board of Coastal Community Foundation
- Attorney Steven Goldberg Interviewed on Lowcountry Live
EDUCATION & ADMISSION
- University of Florida
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina
Honors & Committees
- Past president, South Carolina Injured Workers' Advocates
- Past chairperson, South Carolina Bar Workers' Compensation Section
- Board of Govenors of the South Carolina Association for Justice
- Chair, Grantmaking and Leadership Committee, Coastal Community Foundation
- Past president of the East Cooper Jewish Community
- Best Lawyers in America