Nine Steinberg Law Firm Attorneys Named in 2021 Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America”
This year, Best Lawyers recognized nine Steinberg Law attorneys in two categories:
- Benjamin W. Akery – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Kelly M. Alfreds – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Malcolm M. Crosland, Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Steven E. Goldberg – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- J. Kevin Holmes – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Michael J. Jordan – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Catherine D. Meehan – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- David T. Pearlman – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Thomas M. White – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
The annual award program kicks off with peer nominations, after which Best Lawyers conducts a thorough peer-review process. For the 2021 edition, over eight million votes were tallied. The feedback is then analyzed, eligibility determined, and finally, the results are released. Best Lawyers released its first list of top attorneys in 1983, and since then, has been a respected source of attorney recognition.
Michael Jordan Also Named to Competitive National Top 100 Trial Lawyers List
In addition to the Best Lawyers award, Jordan was cited on the National Top 100 Trial Lawyers listing, an invitation-only organization. Attorneys are selected based on peer nominations and third-party research, and winners are chosen for their leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile.
Have You Been Injured?
The skilled attorneys at Steinberg Law have over 170 years of combined legal experience handling South Carolina workers’ compensation and personal injury claims. As a result, we possess the knowledge and professionalism to handle your case from beginning to end, with the utmost care and consideration. If you have questions, our legal team has answers. Our mission is and always has been to provide the best possible legal services to our clients, to preserve the civil justice system and to give back to our community whenever we can. To learn more about how the attorneys at Steinberg Law can help you with your legal issues, call 843-720-2800 to schedule a free consultation today.
Steinberg Law Firm is pleased to announce that our own Malcolm Crosland has been elected the new President-Elect of the Workers’ Injury Law and Advocacy Group (WILG). WILG’s membership has…
One of Steinberg Law Firm’s attorneys, Kevin Holmes, was awarded a plaque by the Charleston County Bar Association for his admirable service on the executive committee. Mr. Holmes has dedicated…